8.02.2011

Free Bible Curriculum

I ran aross a Free online curriculum for Bible today. I printed off what I needed for the week and it gave me the memory work, the bible story to be read, and the activities to go with it. It was so simple. The site is easily navigated with 325 lessons. Check it out for a full curriculum or as a supplement to the one you are already using! 

My study on Creation had the Bible study reference to read the story, a great memory verse, a word search, a crossword puzzle, a maze, T/F, multiple choice, short answer and a coloring page.  My preschooler listened and did the coloring page and my 3rd and 5th grader will do the whole packet.

Go to Bible Study Planet to see what they have :)

If you like what you see, sign up here for our free newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.