12.14.2011

First Newsletter

Our First Newsletter: Sign up so you can receive the next one. ( I don't send them out too often :))
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Have you ever felt like you needed a cultural clean out? You know...you feel like the world is creeping into your home and it's just not welcome anymore? I have. I think at the end of the year, I start reflecting on my year and can see where I have let my guard down. I encourage you this month to begin asking God to show you where you have become lax and ask Him to begin the cultural clean out in your home. Is it with the TV? The Internet? Our phones? Our friends?

"Examine my heart oh God, show me if there is any wayward way in me and lead me to life everlasting."

SOME EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS
I am back to blogging. It has been a wonderful break! During this time, I have been working on two new eBooks and the first should be released in January just in time to use it as a spring board into your New Year's Resolution. It's called "Keeping His Way Pure". If you have boys (or girls) then you won't want to miss this! It will challenge you to make certain you are doing what is in your power as a mom and dad to guide your son to purity. The eBook will also give you a year of memorization for all different ages to truly hide God's Word in their heart "so they might not sin against God".

The second eBook is for moms and dads with girls. It's called, "Journey to Womanhood-A Guide to Her Rite of Passage." It will give you the ins and outs of a Rite of Passage and explain why it is so important to give this gift to your daughter. I will update you all when it is ready for release.

Thank you for being a part of the Unique Family Vision Team! We are all parents who want to change the world, one person at a time, beginning at home.

Merry Christmas!

Tammy







2 comments:

  1. Tammy, I am so excited for you and so proud of you!!! I know many will be blessed by both of these books!

    ReplyDelete

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.