12.12.2011

****BIG NEWS**** 


Thanks so much for coming to see my big announcement. For me, this is SO exciting and REALLY scary :) I have written two Ebooks on my break.The first one is set to launch in January. It's called:

"Keeping His Way Pure"

This Ebook is for moms and dads of boys. It focuses on Psalm 119:9 when David says, "How can a young man keep his way pure?" I am so excited to share with you what God has shown me. I have two boys, so this is very close to my heart. It gives practical  ideas on how to set your son on the path to purity. Whether your son is a child, a tween, or teen, it is never too early to lay a strong foundation and it is certainly never too late! January is a great time to set up New Year's Resolutions, so this book will give you some great goals to achieve while putting the tools in your hands to do it. So jump on board and commit to making a difference in your son's life!

The second book will come out a bit later. It's called:

"Journey to Womanhood- A Guide to Her Rite of Passage" 

If you have never thought of holding a Rite of Passage, my book will show you why this is a life changing ceremony and what it can do for your child .

If you have a daughter and are thinking of holding a Rite of Passage, this details the whys and hows of it all. I hope this will be a useful tool in the upcoming years to give you the wisdom behind the ceremony and walk you through it. The more you know, the less intimidating it is. And of course, the rewards are amazing!

Please sign up for our newsletter if you want to receive a notification when these launch.

I am so glad to be back. I will get back to the Wednesday Word shortly. Thanks for sticking around while I went on a break. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and these books! It's great to have you back, and I look forward to interacting with you again!

    ReplyDelete

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.