3.27.2012

Six Flags Homeschool Day 2012

May 18th--- Mark your calendars!

Six Flags hosts a yearly homeschool day where we receive discounted rates and a fun day dedicated to building family time.

If you want to go this year, there are some things you should know...

This is for the Georgia park only (as far as I know...correct me if I am wrong please!)

  • Go to Sixflags.com.
  • Choose Atlanta, GA Park. (Don't forget this step, it's really important!)
  • In the promo box in the upper right hand corner put your code in.

For the full package including admission, all you can eat sandwich/chips/drink lunch and a return summer ticket you pay $28.00. Code HOMESMEAL

For admission only, you pay $20.00 and it only includes an admission ticket. Code HOMESCH

Parking is only $5.00 and I believe there is a $12.00 processing fee for entire order.

This is a great deal! For only 8 dollars more, you get all you can eat lunch AND a return ticket!!

I hope you can join us! Thank you SIX FLAGS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.