1.01.2011

Worship Idea

I love worship time. It's so important to incorporate that into your family and your school day. We spend 30 or so minutes just singing and reading the Bible together and praying. I have praise music on in the morning when my kids wake up to begin creating that worshipful atmosphere and I think it's easier for them to enter into worship when their hearts have been prepared early.
I have created a playlist on Lyrics.com that I will share with you. You can be my friend on there and share mine or create your own. I like to sing one or two fast songs and then one or two slow songs and we end it out with another fast songs.
Here is the link to my worship playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.