12.25.2011

Homeschool For FREE

$$$$$$$$
 Ready to cut out the middle man? You know...the cash?

A couple things to try:

  • Ask around. If your friends are like me, they are always changing it up and have extras laying around the house.
  • Ask your homeschooling group if they have a lending library. Ours lets you check things out a year at a time.
  • Google is always a great go to to find out more.
  • Make a date with your library.
  • Visit FREE printable sites for extras.(Will add more shortly)  


Here are some sites that can help you as well: (List will be added to shortly)

Homeschool Share

Homeschool 4 Free


2 comments:

  1. This is our first year to homeschool. I REALLY appreciate the resources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! I am so glad you stopped by. I have lots on this site for helping new homeschoolers. I hope you can find some things to help. If you ever have any questions or just plain get frustrated, my email is always open :) So glad you are on this journey with me!

    ReplyDelete

Wait! Don't leave just yet, I haven't heard from you :)I promise not to make you do a word verification.